STEM Teaching Opportunities in Beijing!
Are you an experienced STEM teacher? Do you embrace project-based learning with a love of creating solutions and exploring science with learners? Would you like to learn and connect with educators and students in Beijing public schools??
Join us for an information session on teaching opportunities for the 2017-2018 school year!!
MONDAY, MARCH 13th
6:30 - 8:00 PM
1631 15TH AVE W. SUITE 315
SEATTLE, WA 98119
There will be a short presentation, Q&A discussion, and an overview of the application process.
Food and drink provided too!
Let’s connect! Feel free to reach out and contact us at email@example.com
A few more helpful details…
Some basic requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in a STEM or education field.
2. Minimum of one year classroom experience as the teacher of record (student teaching does not count towards this minimum).
3. Curiosity to learn about new cultures and collaborate with interpreters (you don’t need to have a working knowledge of Chinese).
Some of the benefits:
1. Help with visa organization and flight planning/costs.
2. Accommodations and a basic meal plan while teaching.
3. Medical insurance while in China.
4. A stable monthly salary (partially based on experience).
We’re excited to hear from you!